Notre Dame Post Office inside Hammes-Mowbray
As an official government office, the Notre Dame Post Office accepts all incoming mail to campus from the South Bend Post Office. They offer rentals of Post Office boxes for individuals and departments, provide complete window service, and regulate all bulk rate mail produced on campus.
Monday through Friday—8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday—9:30 a.m. to noon
The southwest corner of Hammes Mowbray Hall, just west of East Gate (see campus map).
- Postmaster, Joseph Derby 574-631-7304
Postal Service Drop Boxes on Campus
- 2 at the Notre Dame Post Office (on islands behind the building)
- 1 inside the Post Office (lobby)
- 1 at the South Dining Hall (entrance)
- 1 at the North Dining Hall (entrance)
- 1 in the Hesburgh Library (outside on Library Circle)
- 1 in the St. Liam parking lot by the Mail Distribution Center
- Hammes Bookstore sells books of stamps at their Customer Service counter.
- The Information Desk in Lafortune Student Center sells single postage stamps and postcards.
- The Saint Mary’s campus has a full service Contract Postal Unit located on the main floor of Holy Cross Hall.
- Order stamps by phone at 1-800-STAMP-24.
- Purchase stamps and print shipping labels at www.usps.com.